The La Bastide Callian's care centre commits to ensure that the collection and processing of personal data, from the website www.bastide-callian.com, is performed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the amended French Data Protection Act.
Each form limits the collection of personal data to that which is necessary (data minimisation) and indicates mainly;
- the objectives for collecting the data (purposes);
- whether the data are mandatory or optional to process your request;
- who will be able to access the data (personnel authorised by Bastide Callian and the ORPEA Group);
- that you have the right to access, delete and re-use data concerning you and to oppose to or limit how it is processed. You also reserve the right to the post-mortem management of your data and to submit a claim to the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/en/home).
The personal data collected through the services offered on www.bastide-callian.com are processed using secured protocols and enable Bastide Callian to manage requests for information and admissions.
Bastide Callian is part of CLINEA, a subsidiary of the ORPEA Group. For more information, or to exercise your rights granted by the French Data Protection Act, on the processing of personal data managed by Bastide Callian, please contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the ORPEA Group:
- By email at email@example.com
- Or by post, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document to the following address: ORPEA Group, Attn of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) - Performance and Compliance Branch - 12 rue Jean Jaurès, CS 10032, 92813 PUTEAUX CEDEX